Gluten free pizza dough
|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Tags||Basic recipes, Dough, Gluten free|
|Preperation time:||60 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||0 minutes.|
To be honest I started making my own pizza dough when I had trouble with making my own bread.
My bread dough wouldn't rise and pizza seemed like the perfect alternative where it didn't matter as much if it remained rather flat.
Being more experienced I find that this recipe works for me.
The ingredients for gluten free pizza dough:
- 250 gram gluten free bread mix;
- 170 milliliter water; lukewarm
- 10 gram yeast;
- 5 gram salt;
- 10 gram sugar;
- 20 milliliter olive oil;
How to make gluten free pizza dough?
- Mix the gluten free bread mix, the water, the yeast, the salt, the sugar and the olive oil.
- Knead the dough for about 5 minutes.
- Let the dough rise for about 60 minutes.
- Your result is ready for further use.