Quiche with salmon and prawns
|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Categories||Lunch recipes, Main courses|
|Preperation time:||20 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||30 minutes.|
One of my favorite quiches.
The ingredients for quiche with salmon and prawns:
- 250 gram savory pie dough;
- 200 gram salmon chips;
- 100 gram prawns; peeled
- 100 milliliter roasted red peppers; pureed
- 150 milliliter cooking cream;
- 3 eggs;
How to make quiche with salmon and prawns?
- Preheat the oven at 200°C.
- Grease a cake mold quiche pan with the butter.
- Line the cake mold with the savory pie dough.
- Add the salmon chips and the prawn into the cake mold.
- Mix the roasted red pepper, the cooking cream and the egg.
- Pour mixture of the roasted red pepper, the cooking cream and the egg in the cake mold.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Your dish is ready, enjoy!