Quiche with green asparagus tips
|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Categories||Lunch recipes, Main courses|
|Preperation time:||20 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||30 minutes.|
Green asparagus tips can be used in a number of dishes or as a simple side.
In this case I'm using them in a quiche to add some extra vegetables and to enhance the flavor.
The ingredients for quiche with green asparagus tips:
- 250 gram savory pie dough;
- 200 gram chicken breasts; in pieces
- 100 gram chorizo; in cubes
- 100 gram green asparagus tips;
- 100 milliliter roasted red peppers; pureed
- 150 milliliter cooking cream;
- 3 eggs;
How to make quiche with green asparagus tips?
- Preheat the oven at 200°C.
- Grab a new pan.
- Add the chicken breast and the chorizo
- Fry the chicken breast 5 minutes till done.
- Add the green asparagus tips and fry shortly while stirring.
- Grease a cake mold quiche pan with the butter.
- Line the cake mold with the savory pie dough.
- Add the chicken breast, the chorizo and the green asparagus tips into the cake mold.
- Mix the roasted red pepper, the cooking cream and the egg.
- Pour mixture of the roasted red pepper, the cooking cream and the egg in the cake mold.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Your dish is ready, enjoy!