Quiche with chorizo and sundried tomatoes
|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Categories||Lunch recipes, Main courses|
|Tags||Cheap meals, Savory pies|
|Preperation time:||10 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||30 minutes.|
A quiche that tastes like summer in Spain.
The ingredients for quiche with chorizo and sundried tomatoes:
- 250 gram savory pie dough;
- 100 gram chorizo; chopped
- 100 gram sun dried tomatoes; sliced
- 3 spring onions; in slices
- 250 milliliter cooking cream;
- 3 eggs;
How to make quiche with chorizo and sundried tomatoes?
- Fry the chorizo and drain any surplus fat.
- Preheat the oven at 200°C.
- Grease a cake mold quiche pan with the butter.
- Line the cake mold with the savory pie dough.
- Add the chorizo, the sun dried tomatoe and the spring onion into the cake mold.
- Mix the cooking cream and the egg.
- Pour mixture of the cooking cream and the egg in the cake mold.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Your dish is ready, enjoy!