Flambeed chorizo in Calvados
|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Tags||Flambé, Tapas, Mezes & Antipasti|
|Preperation time:||5 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||15 minutes.|
Chorizo sticks flambeed in Calvados. This works really well as an appetizer or as part of a starter with multiple tapas.
The ingredients for flambeed chorizo in calvados:
- 100 gram chorizo; in strips
- 10 milliliter calvados;
- olive oil;
How to make flambeed chorizo in calvados?
- Add the olive oil to the pan.
- Add the chorizo and fry on medium temperature until colored.
- Flambé with the calvados.
- Your dish is ready, enjoy!