Flambeed chorizo packages
|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Tags||Flambé, Tapas, Mezes & Antipasti|
|Preperation time:||10 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||15 minutes.|
As a variation of the flambeed chorizo sticks the chorizo packages are a fun way to experiment with cooking. These are also flambeed in Calvados.
The ingredients for flambeed chorizo packages:
- 16 slices chorizo;
- 10 milliliter calvados;
- 4 sun dried tomatoes; in cubes
- olive oil;
How to make flambeed chorizo packages?
- Make small packages from the chorizo and the sun dried tomatoes and pin it together with a cocktail stick.
- Add the olive oil to the pan.
- Add the chorizo and fry on medium temperature until colored.
- Flambé with the calvados.
- Your dish is ready, enjoy!