Pasta with ham and cheese
|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Preperation time:||15 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||30 minutes.|
A variation of my father's recipe, but still an easy quick dish for when you don't want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen but still want a nice meal!
The ingredients for pasta with ham and cheese:
- 1000 gram fusilli;
- 400 gram raw ham; chopped
- 4 cloves garlic; chopped
- 4 shallots; chopped
- 8 gram Herbes de Provence;
- 4 gram dried oregano;
- 1000 gram passata di pomodoro;
- 250 gram mozzarella; in slices
- 100 gram cheese; grated
- olive oil;
How to make pasta with ham and cheese?
- Prepare the fusilli according to the insctructions on the packaging.
- Preheat the oven at 220°C.
- Add to the pan.
- Lightly fry the garlic and the shallot in the pan until translucent.
- Add the Herbes de Provence and the dried oregano and fry shortly while stirring.
- Add the raw ham and fry on medium temperature until colored.
- Add the passata di pomodoro and cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn of the gas below the pan.
- Add the fusilli
- Mix everything together.
- Put the fusilli in an oven proof dish. Or multiple smaller dishes 1 per serving.
- Add a layer of mozzarella.
- Sprinkle with the cheese for decoration.
- Put your oven to grill setting.
- Put under the oven grill for 5 minutes or till it has a nice color.
- Your dish is ready, enjoy!