|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Tags||Basic recipes, Easy recipes, Home cooked takeout|
|Preperation time:||5 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||5 minutes.|
Pay just a bit of extra attention to your pizza sauce and improve your entire pizza!
The ingredients for pizza sauce:
- 1 shallot; chopped
- 2 cloves garlic; pressed
- 5 gram oregano;
- 5 gram thyme; only the leaves
- olive oil;
- 500 gram passata di pomodoro;
How to make pizza sauce?
- Add the olive oil to the pan.
- Lightly fry the shallot and the garlic in the pan until translucent.
- Add the oregano and the thyme and fry shortly while stirring.
- Add the passata di pomodoro
- Boil for 2 minutes.
- Your result is ready for further use.