Risotto with flambeed shrimp
|Rating|| 5 5 (1 reviews) Add rating
|Tags||Flambé, Luxury dishes|
|Preperation time:||10 minutes.|
|Cooking time:||30 minutes.|
Give an extra edge to any risotto by flambeing some of the ingredients. In this case the shrimp, salmon chips and green asparagus.
The ingredients for risotto with flambeed shrimp:
- 200 gram risotto rice;
- 1 shallot;
- 1 liter fish stock;
- 30 milliliter white wine;
- 25 gram butter;
- olive oil;
- 100 gram salmon chips;
- 100 gram green asparagus;
- 100 gram prawns; peeled
- 10 milliliter Italian brandy;
How to make risotto with flambeed shrimp?
- Add the butter to the pan.
- Lightly fry the shallot in the pan until translucent.
- Add the white wine
- Let it briefly reduce.
- Add part of the fish stock to the pan.
- Let it reduce and repeat these 2 steps untill the risotto rice is cooked.
- Grab a new pan.
- Add the olive oil to the pan.
- Add the salmon chips, the prawn and the green asparagus and fry on medium temperature until colored.
- Flambé with the Italian brandy.
- Your dish is ready, enjoy!